Updated January 5, 2023
Abstracts are required to participate in the conference. Submitting a paper is optional. Papers are invited for submission to two Scopus/ SCI indexed journals:
- English Scholarship Beyond Borders (Scopus, ISSN 2410-9096) Submission Procedures
Submissions may be sent from February 28 to May 1, 2023. To ensure you understand the guidelines and become familiar with previous issues, please do not submit before February 28. Queries and submissions sent prior to February 28 will not be responded to or considered.
- Authors are asked to visit the ESBB Publication Page for submission guidelines, previous issues, and information on our review process: ESBB Journal Publications | English Scholars Beyond Borders.
- Authors are required to confirm that the submission has not been previously published and is not before another journal for consideration.
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com. When submitting, please include “ESBB-ITC 2022 Submission” in the email subject line.
- There are no submission or publication costs. Publication is not guaranteed, and all papers will undergo a full review process. All papers will also undergo a plagiarism screening prior to publication.
- All papers will also undergo a plagiarism screening prior to publication.